20cm 18V Li-Ion Cordless Telescopic Chainsaw Pruner – Bare Unit
Please note we don’t deliver to Northern Ireland and any orders purchased will be cancelled.
Prune tree branches from ground level effortlessly without using a ladder. The Universal Chain pole 18 enables easy pruning in otherwise unreachable areas with the telescopic pole and pivoting head. The well-balanced, lightweight, ergonomic design minimises strain on arms and shoulders while the tip protector and bumper spike offer maximum control while cutting and undercutting.
The automatic chain lubrication and an oil level indicator ensure the tool runs smoothly for consistent results. Use the cordless Universal Chain pole 18 for continuous cutting without damaging trees.
- Prune hard-to-reach branches effortlessly.
- Telescopic pole enables an extensive cutting area while standing on the ground.
- Well balanced and lightweight for comfortable pruning in any position without strain on your arms and shoulders.
- Tip protector and bumper spike for enhanced control when cutting and undercutting.
- For continuous cutting performance without damaging branches.
- Oil level indicator and automatic chain lubrication for smooth running.
- Easy to access and guide onto high branches without the use of a ladder.
- Chain Speed: 4 m/s
- Height Adjustment: 2.1m – 2.6m
- Cutting Length: 15cm
- Chain Bar Length: 20cm
- Pivoting Head: 120°
- Bare Unit = Body Only No Battery, Charger or Case Supplied.